[wikka-community] Minor Bugs in 1164

Dario Taraborelli dartar
Fri Feb 8 12:44:28 GMT 2008

Raffa,

thanks for your feedback - let me go quickly throught your list:

> Please Check the ACL's for pages created by the installer.
> UserSettings e.g.: *++ means that registered users can edit/modify
> the page.

yes, that's the default behaviour but I agree that setting write ACL
to !* -- so only the wiki admin can edit the page by default -- would
make more sense

> I still think that the wikka version should be hidden (footer,
> WikkaReleaseNotes)

that's another good point, I'll take care of that, but not before
1.1.7 (and we have an open ticket for this - #560)

> WikkaDocumentation should include at least an overview on the syntax

I don't get this. A full FormattingRules is distributed with every
Wikka package, what syntax do you refer to?

> There seems to be an issue with the title generator. For my test
> site this is not
>> WakkaName : PageTitle
> if I have e.g. a "====bla====" / <h3> in the content, w/o having the
> site name as (higher) heading somewhere in the content. See: http://demo.wikkawiki.org/SandBox

I'm not sure I understand this either and, unfortunately, demo is
reset every night to system defaults, so can you please give more
details?

> I think it is wired that the navigation links are to be edited in
> the config file and not the header template.

this will be changed anyway as part of the new page layout to be
introduced with 1.1.7 (and rendered as an unordered list for proper
accessibility and styling) but thanks for bringing this up again!

Dario

--
Dario Taraborelli
Wikka Development Team