[wikka-community] Minor Bugs in 1164

Dario Taraborelli dartar
Fri Feb 8 09:01:59 GMT 2008

Good catch raffa - I expect to see many users assume that the
stylesheet has not changed since the last release and end up with an
unusable editor.
This is not limited to the editor, by the way: the same will happen
with styling for hidden fields introduced in 1.1.6.4.

A solution could be to separate the general styling from component-
dependent styling so as to make sure that every new release has the
appropriate CSS settings. Alternatively, some sort of automatic
mechanism to integrate the missing classes and selector could be
useful, but I'm afraid this is beyond the scope of 1.1.6.4.

We will need anyway to write a tutorial on the docs server explaining
how to update custom stylesheets to comply with the 1.1.6.4 specs.
There are other small changes that were introduced to improve Wikka's
output and we can't just assume that users will manually update the
stylesheet if we don't tell them how.

Dario