[wikka-community] Redirect

Dario Taraborelli dartar
Mon Feb 4 21:50:58 GMT 2008

You may want to consider transparent redirections giving a permanently
moved (301) reponse using Apache's mod_alias:

RedirectPermanent /foo http://foobar.com/foo

If you prefer RewriteRules you can create permanent redirections via a
[R=permanent,L] flag

301 redirections are considered as the best solution in terms from a
SEO point of view