[wikka-community] Redirect

ddevine ddevine
Mon Feb 4 13:38:47 GMT 2008

I've spoken with a few of you via email and IRC about my migration back
to wikka from mediawiki.  One of the problems I'm facing right now is
that the front page of mediawiki was /index.php?=Main_Page.  Now
everyone that goes to find the main documentation page via a static html
homepage included on every single pclinuxos release since 2007 will come
to a page not found would you like to create it message.

I've attempted an htaccess redirect but that isn't seeming to work.
There was an easy way to do this in mediawiki with a #REDIRECT
action...I need the same thing in this instance.  Is there a way to
redirect and move pages in wikka?  I'm not aware if there is...but it's
VERY important to the thousands of users I support.

--

Derrick Devine, Technical Writer
phone: (919) 851-3984 x2151