[wikka-community] "Counter" action and pages' metainformation

Krzysztof Trybowski trybowski
Sun Feb 3 20:53:06 GMT 2008

Hello all,
in attempts to customize my Wikka I came across this action:
http://wikkawiki.org/GmBowenCounter
--it adds a counter to each wiki page. That code is old and I
consider it not very optimal, hence the question: it there a better
version of it?

What bothers me is that if a page was be reverted, the counter would
be reverted too, while it shouldn't.

Also I thought that page's meta-information (as opposed to content)
would be nice to be set-able. For example: a custom css file for a
page, page's parent (in case of hierarchical structure), a
date_of_event (in case the article is about a real-life event, that
will happen on a given date which differs from edit-date) etc.
Also a page counter is such meta-information.

Hence another question: is there a way to add meta-information?
Perhaps there should be some sort of framework for this developed?

Thanks, regards for devs and all other members!
           Christoph.

--
Krzysztof Trybowski
  Gadu-Gadu: 1458144 --- Skype: trybowski