[wikka-community] Page forward (was Site forward)

Dario Taraborelli dartar
Fri Feb 1 11:38:43 GMT 2008

Patric,

you may also want to check out this code: http://wikkawiki.org/RedirectingPages

A redirect action avoiding circular reference would be a nice addition
to Wikka, there's a very old request for this in the tracker: http://wush.net/trac/wikka/ticket/18

Dario