[wikka-community] Page forward (was Site forward)

mahefa randimbisoa dotmg
Fri Feb 1 11:17:19 GMT 2008

First, I'll notice the difference between a site and a page.
I think you mean a page here, in other words we stay on the same wiki site.

Create a file redirect.php in actions/ folder and add put in it the
following code:
<?php
@ob_end_clean();
header('Location: '.$this->Href('', $page));
die();
?>

Now, use just the following code inside the page bestofbeer:

{{redirect page="beer"}}

(Note and disclaimer) This is a little plugin I wrote in 60 seconds.
It can answer what you ask for, but it will be more convenient to add
some checks (is the page parameter of the action given, avoid infinite
loop, ...)