[wikka-community] Fatal error: Call to undefined function: session_name() in /srv/www/htdocs/wikka/wikka.php on line 303

Christopher Marcum cmarcum
Mon Apr 28 17:30:24 GMT 2008

FYI -- I was able to reproduce this error. However, note that it does not
occur with the development version of glibc.

-Chris