[wikka-community] Fatal error: Call to undefined function: session_name() in /srv/www/htdocs/wikka/wikka.php on line 303

mahefa randimbisoa dotmg
Mon Apr 28 09:43:25 GMT 2008

On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 12:37 PM,  <DJockheck at gauselmann.de> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> You are right. I didn't isntall a package called "php session". After I
> installed this php_session ( php 4.3.4) and restarted apache2 I'm know
> offered to ?download? wikka.php. I guess it's an apache setting thats
> required. Any hints?

Do you have LoadModule and AddType directives on your httpd.conf ?

You may need to **try to** add these directives:

    LoadModule php_module "/:path:to:/php4apache2.dll"
    AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .php5 .php4 .php3 .phtml .phpt