[wikka-community] Fatal error: Call to undefined function: session_name() in /srv/www/htdocs/wikka/wikka.php on line 303

mahefa randimbisoa dotmg
Mon Apr 28 09:25:06 GMT 2008

> On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 12:08 PM,  <DJockheck at gauselmann.de> wrote:
>
> Fatal error: Call to undefined function: session_name() in
> /srv/www/htdocs/wikka/wikka.php on line 303
>

> because I'm using PHP4. Is PHP5 required? I couldn't  find such a hint in
> the installation-routine or manuals.

WikkaWiki requires PHP >= 4.1

>From PHP 4, I'm sure session_name() is defined, and yet, I think it's
not an extension. I mean, sessions seem to be part of standard
distribution of php.

I don't see why you have this error message.