[wikka-community] Unable to download file

Æde van der Weij vdweij
Mon Apr 21 13:56:01 GMT 2008

Hi All,

I have installed wikkawiki the other day. The installation went smooth less. I had to disable to .htaccess file though. Anyway I am able to upload files, but when I try to download them I receive this error:
"Unknown method; the method name must not contain special characters."

I have searched the internet and found a few pages with the same message. However the all lacked of a solution.

Could someone please help?!

Version 1.1.6.4

Greetz,
Aede