[wikka-community] Tracker notifications

Dario Taraborelli dartar
Sun Sep 30 15:58:04 GMT 2007

I guess the problem is just terminological then:

- community *is* supposed to be the place to discuss Wikka
development, but it's misused
- dev *is* supposed to be the internal list, but it's misused
- news is supposed to be the low-traffic list for release/important
announcements only

The scope of the lists is described here: http://wikkawiki.org/
WikkaMailingLists
If it's not clear enough, please edit the description.

I don't see how we could do with 2 lists only, unless you want to
force those users who are interested in new releases only to receive
a lot of traffic regarding bugs and feature/support requests.