[wikka-community] Tracker notifications

Marjolein Katsma javawoman
Sat Sep 29 10:41:27 GMT 2007

At 11:26 2007-09-29, Bastien wrote:
>Dario Taraborelli <dartar at wikkawiki.org> writes:
>
> > I agree this doesn't make much sense: the two lists need not be merged
> > but we should definitely move all discussions that are potentially
> > relevant to the community of contributors to this list and keep the
> > internal list for coordination/confidential issues only.
>
>Ok.  Looking forward to it!
>
>Unless other people here don't think it's a good idea?

We're usually discussing development subjects quite openly in the #wikka
channel, going to private only when needed, so I don't see any problem
following the same pattern with the email lists as well.

There will always be some discussions that are necessarily confidential (at
first, at least) - think of security issues and possible fixes - and some
coordination/planning would not necessarily be useful to the community but
almost everything else could be public as far as I'm concerned.

--
JavaWoman
Web Standards Compliance Officer, Wikka Development Crew