[wikka-community] Tracker notifications

Dario Taraborelli dartar
Sat Sep 29 01:58:20 GMT 2007

Bastien

> I don't know how many people read this "community" mailing list,
> but the
> traffic is quite low, and I thought perhaps it would make sense to
> merge
> this list with the developper mailing list. I guess lot's of people
> here
> (including me) are interested in ongoing developements of Wikka.

you're quite right that the dev team have been discussing most issues
related to Wikka development on the internal list. In the month of
August, 7 emails have been sent to community at wikkawiki.org vs. 66
sent to dev at wikkawiki.org.

I agree this doesn't make much sense: the two lists need not be
merged but we should definitely move all discussions that are
potentially relevant to the community of contributors to this list
and keep the internal list for coordination/confidential issues only.

Those interested in a very low-traffic list containing only important
news and release announcement may check out news at wikkawiki.org -