[wikka-community] Wacko resurrected?

Nils Lindenberg niehle
Mon Oct 29 17:56:02 GMT 2007

Thanks for the link! There was at least one attempt from a
german/russian user to revie it (but I did not bablefih the project
page, so I don't know).

Features which might be worth a look/try:

Flash remote backend - AMFPHP. (whatever that means)

on-the-fly correction of punctuation typos & special characters
(Typografica project) - we do have something similar, but as an
afterformatter

several levels of caching (backlinks, pages) bring significant
performance gain compared to Wakka (only as an option for people who
still want a faster wikka :)

extension management. Extension is a module, that can be installed
throw administrator interface, and can include actions and other
resources.

Nils