[wikka-community] need the ability to delete a revision

fishy fishywang
Tue Nov 13 06:01:00 GMT 2007

My wiki was often attacked by spams. Every time they attacked, I need
to cleanup their changes and rollback to the last good revision, this
will cause 2 new revisions (1 for spam and 1 for cleanup). Some times
spammer even create a new page, so I can only clean the page to the
empty one, but can't delete it (without direct MySQL operation).

So I need the ability to delete a revision, it can delete the spam
revisions, and the pages created by spammers as well.

I tried to do direct MySQL operations, delete the row in wikka_pages
table, it will delete the spammer created pages, but for that already
created pages, it will cause the pages to be uncreated(as the latest =
"Y" row is deleted). It's hard to recover all latest revisions to
latest = "Y" if many pages are spammed. This is really annoying.

--
regards,
fishy