[wikka-community] WikkaCase is live

Dario Taraborelli dartar
Thu May 3 11:04:50 GMT 2007

Dear all,

FYI I've just added a WikkaCase listing both at Ohloh.net and CIA.

For those who are not familiar with this, WikkaCase (http://wush.net/
trac/wikkacase) is the repository where all plugins contributed by
the Wikka User Community will be hosted. This will offer Wikka
contributors tools to have full control on the source and release
procedure of their plugins via SVN. Guidelines on how to contribute
will be announced soon on the Wikka Dev Blog (http://
blog.wikkawiki.org).

As for the above listings,

[CIA]
As soon as this is operational, instant commit notifications will be
sent to the #wikka channel (as it is already the case for our main
SVN repository).

[Ohloh]
There are already some nice stats for projects currently hosted at
WikkaCase (WikkaEdit and WikkaBots): http://www.ohloh.net/projects/
5071 Congrats to Olivier and Marjolein for the "Well documented code"
benchmark. Since Ohloh popularity ratings are going to change and use
stack size as a popularity metric (stacks are personal lists of
software each Ohloh subscriber uses), I encourage you to register an
account at Ohloh.net and add WikkaWiki and WikkaCase to your stack
(if you use it, that is ;).

-Dario