[wikka-community] [wikka-devs] Wikka vision

Dario Taraborelli dartar
Wed Mar 14 22:47:20 GMT 2007

Brian

(I forward your reply to the Community lists too if you don't mind).
I like the idea of connectors, which would nicely complement the idea
of an API for remote calls.

(for an API to allow remote syndication of content, here's a relevant
discussion at wikimatrix: http://www.wikimatrix.org/forum/
viewtopic.php?id=276)