[wikka-community] A patch to add mysql "SET NAMES" query

Dario Taraborelli dartar
Fri Jan 26 16:32:37 GMT 2007

Hi Fishy,

thanks for sharing this - the use of SET NAMES will be necessary as
soon as we provide full Unicode support, indeed.
This will only work for MySQL>4.1, though, for earlier versions of
MySQL Unicode support is not available.
Wikka currently requires at least MySQL 3.23 to work.

Best,
Dario