[wikka-community] Float Right problem on IE7

Will Merrell will
Sat Feb 10 18:46:02 GMT 2007

Its the horizontal problem.
Its supposed to float to the right with some body text filling in on the
left side. On IE7 it shows spread all the way from left to right with
the body text pushed below the float box.

As a test, I took a snapshot of the page so I could play with the css.
One solution that sort of fixed the problem was to add a width to the
floatr css rule. That caused IE7 to render it the same way as the others
rendered it. The problem with that solution is that then all right
floats are the same size.

You can look at the problem at http://www.xtrkcad.org. The float in
question is the "Useful Links" box.

Thanks,