[wikka-community] Float Right problem on IE7

Dario Taraborelli dartar
Sat Feb 10 16:51:37 GMT 2007

Hi Will,

does the right-floated box spread across the whole page horizontally
or vertically?
If the problem is that the page doesn't adjust  automatically its
height to contain the box, then you just need to add a clear:
::c::
at the end of the page to correctly clear the floats.
If the float spreads horizontally then it might be a problem with the
stylesheet.

Any public URL we could take a look at?

Best,
Dario