[wikka-community] [Fwd: Enhanced Image Question]

Dario Taraborelli dartar
Tue Feb 6 08:43:27 GMT 2007

Reid,

a faster way to obtain support is to pop by on our #wikka IRC channel
at freenode.net.
There is currently no official development for a thumbnail feature,
but it does sound as an interesting enhancement (maybe you could open
a ticket on our tracker: http://tracker.wikkawiki.org, mentioning
also caption support), but to work properly this feature requires
that GD libraries be available on the server, which we cannot assume
by default.

The development version of the {{image}} action (to be released with
Wikka 1.1.7) lets you specify a CSS selector:

	http://wush.net/trac/wikka/browser/trunk/actions/image.php

this allows much more flexibility than simply specifying a right/left/
centered alignment.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Dario