[wikka-community] Wikka on a USB stick?

Nils Lindenberg niehle
Sat Dec 15 14:51:26 GMT 2007

Yes, we had that subject earlier (note that it is even possible and
works like a charm to use apache as a server on a stick, it just takes
soem time to load. But on the other hand most of the time it is not
the first person doing something getting all the attention but the one
with the best marketing strategy. Having to download a single file is
huge simplification for the unexperienced windows user, which probably
is the majority of all computer users worldwide.

WinRAR for example has the ability to pack folders into
self-extracting archives (i.e. *.exe). So maybe we can pack something
similar?

Greets,
Nils