[wikka-community] Editing existing websites?

Dario Taraborelli dartar
Sat Dec 15 00:27:35 GMT 2007

Trevor

you may want to use Diberri's html2wiki converter (selecting WikkaWiki
as a "wiki dialect") to convert static HTML pages to wiki markup:

http://diberri.dyndns.org/wikipedia/html2wiki/

Dario

--
Dario Taraborelli