[wikka-community] Editing existing websites?

Brian Koontz brian
Fri Dec 14 22:31:29 GMT 2007

On Sat, Dec 15, 2007 at 11:09:41AM +1300, Trevor Brown wrote:
> We have a website used for posting sports results by representives in various geographical regions.
> Is it possible to use Wikka to edit existing webpages online?
> I have Wikka installed on the server but am unable to find any links or documentation about editing existing webpages.

Hi, Trevor, and thanks for your interest in WikkaWiki!  While it's
certainly possible to create pages in Wikka using "raw" HTML, this
provides very limited functionality (only "safe" HTML is permitted).
WikkaWiki is useful for *hosting* content, but would be of no use
for editing existing websites (unless, of course, static pages were
copied over to Wikka, where they could be edited just like any other
Wikka content).

  --Brian